Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Holy Bad Timing...

Nothing doing on the extras front since poor old Abe got shot, apart from another period drama that I was penciled in for and never heard back. I'd kind of resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be doing any more before I went away (have I mentioned that yet? no? ah...*) And then today I got a call from the agency asking if I was available to do the new Batman movie. At Pinewood. Tomorrow.

For once I had to say no, because I had proper work to do, and I also have a gig with my covers band in the evening. But it still felt bad to say no.

*At the end of November, myself and my wife are going off travelling for four months. No trekking across treacherous mountains, or kayaking down South American rivers. Just driving around Australia and New Zealand, visiting friends and avoiding winter in the UK. No, don't feel bad for us, we'll be terribly homesick for wind, rain and snow - and we will miss all that festive business...shame!

No comments: