Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Holy Bad Timing 2 - this time, it's personable...

Having turned down the chance to do a day on the new Batman movie a couple of weeks ago, I thought I'd blown my chances, and then I got another call late last week. Could I make it to a fitting the next day, and three days filming next week? I checked my diary for the next day - like I didn't already know I was free - and confirmed I could make the fitting. Then I asked which three days the shoot was. You're ahead of me now, right? Of course, one of the days is when I've agreed to do this TV shoot, so I had to turn down three days on Batman.

I really hope the TV job doesn't get cancelled.

It's the first time I've had a scheduling conflict, and I feel bad about it. Of course, the agencies don't mind - I'm sure I'd been forgotten as soon as the phone went down and they moved on to the next of the 3500 people on their books - but I hate saying no to anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hаvе to thanκ you fοr thе effortѕ
уou've put in penning this blog. I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now ;)

My web blog ... tens unit hire
Also see my webpage > tens units